I think public transportation is awesome. I love that you can read, sleep, and socialize with others throughout your commute. There is no way you can get bored using the metro. There is also the weather factor. While drivers are having to deal with snow, rain, and all the elements nature throws at us, one is sitting or standing comfortably in the safety of the city transit.
Aside from the convenience of using the train or the subway, there are some very interesting people getting on in each station. These photos may convince you to just take public transportation every once in a while.
1. Just a man dressed as a fox and it’s not even Halloween.
2. Subway maniacs at it again.
3. Someone is having an awesome birthday party.
4. Lots going on here.
5. He loves his birdie and white chocolate.
6. No pants needed for this ride.
7. Even Obama rides the subway.
8. The creepiest ride in Japan.
9. When you’ve been riding the subway so long…
10. When drunk Santa scares the kids.
11. Spare some change?
12. Slender man arrives in Poland.
13. Training his pit bull to ride for free.
14. When everything starts to look the same.
15. Just getting a head start on dinner.
16. Don’t judge.
17. A half dressed man with two white bunnies.
18. Where the Wild Things Are hit the town.
19. Not weird at all.
20. It’s ‘Take Your Pony To Work’ day.
21. It’s all a balancing act.
22. A little mayo makes everything better.
23. Darth Vader’s ship is in the shop.
24. If it fits, why not?
26. It’s way more comfortable.